Saturday, April 10, 2010

Awesome Friends: Eurydice Manning

Eurydice and I at the opening of my show.


One of the things I admire the most in my friends is determination. I have had the pleasure of seeing them really follow their dreams and it is very inspiring, and also helps keep me motivated. Eurydice is one of those friends with a relentless entrepreneurial spirit, whose budding cupcake enterprise, James and the Giant Cupcake, is really coming along! Her creative flavors like caramel and sea salt are to die for and her decorations really take the cake (hahaha). She even designed golden cupcakes per my request for the reception of my solo show at Triple Base in October to match the gilded installation. You can check out her menu and other info on her blog. (All photos from her blog.)

Golden cupcakes
Cookie Monster cupcakes! So cute.
Bailey's and chocolate cupcakes
Some cookies 'n' cream and vanilla ones for sale at Top Dog in Rockridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment